Saturday, February 24, 2007

MY WORST FEARS JUST CAME TRUE!!!

Yesterday, on finding Nicole's blog tagged, I anticipated this, and here I am struggling with all my recent and past memories (curse you Colin!) for those five things about me, my life. After much introspection I've come out with these: 1. At the age of Two, while walking in a dark night, I fell in an open Sewer manhole(eeeeeks!). Fortunately my hand stuck out and my cousin,who was accompanying me, caught it in time and pulled me out. Well since then, thankfully, civic facilities have improved and I, personally am, more careful. 2. Besides Gardening I am very fond of pets. Right now I have a Chocolate Labrador whom I simply adore! In my School days I had a few rabbits and two lovely Parrots as my companions. 3. I met my Husband during my Medical College days. We were Batch-mates and liked each other right since our first meeting. He formally proposed me in the Anatomy Dissection hall with a cadaveric upper limb and the dissection table separating us. (I guess that will count among the top 10 unlikliest places to be proposed). 4. I love Dancing. I've got some training in 'Kathak' dance (classical dance form from north-India) and would love to learn 'Salsa' and 'Tango'. 5. Someday I wish to own a big nursery of diverse varieties of plants! Now I,ll have to bring my sadistic tendencies to fore to name five 'victims' for this blogtag thing. 1.lilymarlene 2.yum 3.parnika 4.earlysnowdrop 5.doughlas

3 comments:

LadyLuz said...

Hello again. I've been following the trail of the meme tag and enjoying some good reads.

We loved the story of your proposal - very romantic!

Yolanda Elizabet Heuzen said...

He proposed to you over a cadaveric limb? And they say romance is dead!

Love the nursery idea, that's something I've been thinking about too.

lilymarlene said...

I've just found you and realise that I didn't apologise for not doing the tagging. If you look back to December I think it was you'll see that I was already tagged. I can't believe I haven't apologised before...so Sorry! now....but better late than never I suppose.
Anyway I've just found your blog and read it through....lovely!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin